Obsessions and Singing...or maybe it's Berryhill and Obsessions

Today is a very exciting day because today I am taking the students from the choir at Berryhill High School to Oklahoma state solo and ensemble contest.  I am so proud of these students because they have worked so hard and overcome so many adversities this past year.  These students are so talented and I know that they will sing beautifully.

A few of those fun, smart, talented Berryhill students.

But before I go I have to share my obsession with you.



I love these candles...



Supposedly they are hand made by a local family in Texas.  My favorite scent is Sleeping on Fallen Snow which is a mixture of Vanilla and Baby Powder.  They all smell so, so good and I have no doubt that you will love them.

They cost about $4 each and are supposed to burn for approximately 20 hours.  If you live in the Tulsa, Oklahoma, area they are available to purchase at The Loft in Windsor Market, but I have also found a few online stores that they can be ordered through.

Have a wonderful day full of God's joy and blessing.

2 comments

  1. Hey there friend!! I am a new follower and love this little website. Hope to come back soon. Happy to be following via gfc and do hope that you will come say hello over on my little blog!

    www.thellielife.blogspot.com

    much love!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels