Blog Star

Mrs. Monologues

Hello all,

I'm Danette and blog here at All My Love for All My Days.  Here a few things you should know about me.  No, that's not right.  I'm just a normal person who loves...that's not it either.  And let's face it, I'm not normal at all.  I love shopping and coffee and sushi and my dog Jackson.  Surely, there's got to be more to me than that...

Ok,  I'm a complicated individual who does love shopping and coffee and sushi and her dog...and Jeff Goldblum, but really there is more to me than that.  I think maybe my main problem in expressing who I am is that I am complicated.  (I'll own it.)  And I love life and really life has so much more value in it than the things I like or the things I own.

Life is good.
Life is hard.
Life is sweet.
It's bitter.

Long.

Short.

But I love it.

My only hope is to love life and live it to the fullest.

And I'd love to share my journey through life--the good, the bad, the ugly, the sad--with you.

Ok...that was a lot of serious, so let's have some fun...

I can't wait for fall.  I'm tired of the heat.  Here's the outfit I'm craving to wear especially the arrow necklace.

Fall #1


9 comments

  1. Okay, so best link-up post so far. Seriously, as I was reading this I kept thinking "me too!" You are ten sorts of wonderful. Thank you so much for linking up and giving me the opportunity to read this fantastic post.


    Mrs. Monologues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee, shopping and dogs...yup, a total win! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Danette, thanks for following my blog! I love that we both have watercolour in our logos, go watercolour! Happily following back x
    http://sweetpeasylvie.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, and I agree! I heart you! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your words!! True True and True :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Blog Star! I love your blog! It's super cute! And I'm ready for fall outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I used that same sweater but in beige in one of my posts!

    Thanks for stopping by and following, I returned the favor

    when I look at your first and last name
    and your link I keep reading "Dandelion"

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the only other person I've ever met who loves Jeff Goldblum! I also really like the outfit you'r waiting to wear.

    I found you through Blog Star. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels