Have Dress--Will Travel

Did your grandparents ever watch that show Have Gun--Will Travel?  Mine did, and believe me, I've sat through many a western show.

So maybe I'm not a gun fighter, but I enjoy a good party and I'm not afraid to travel to go to one especially if it's a formal one.  I've always been a fan of gold.  And I'm not certain that there's another color on earth that says celebration nearly as much as gold.

I've put together a look that I would wear to a formal holiday party.  Truthfully, it's on the pricey side, but beautiful just the same.

Have Dress--Will Travel
it's a Holiday Formal Party

1/2/3/4



Photobucket

9 comments

  1. I would feel so pretty in that outfit.... love it.Definitely would need to FIND a reason to buy that dress and wear it!

    Tiffany at The Dwelling Tree
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think sometimes we have to create excuses to do fun things.

      Delete
  2. Oh my -- That dress is positively stunning! I'd love to wear a dress like that, and I'd certainly travel to do so, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady! Found your blog through the Yours Truly blog hop and I'm now following you- I'd love if you'd stop by and follow back :) Love this look too. I actually got those shoes in pewter for my upcoming wedding (9 days, eek!) and I loooove them!
    xo, Sarah
    www.comingunstitched.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you too now. By the way, love those jewelry choices especially the bracelet that says "love."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there excellent website! Does running a blog similar to this require a great deal of work?
    I've absolutely no knowledge of coding however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
    Anyways, should you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off subject but I simply needed to ask.
    Thank you!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Clash of Clans Hack

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels