Guess Who's Been Busy

I'm sure you've been visiting everyday just waiting with baited breath for a new post (how conceded is that?!?!), but things have been kind a busy.  (The self-centered-ness is on overload.  Tell me one person whose life isn't busy.)

Anyway, here's a few things that's happened this last week.

+  I turned 30 and my friends and sister (Dalayna from Pointing Up) through me a marvelous surprise birthday party!  More on that later...
My brother looks truly crazy, but we love him anyway.  I loved every minute of this night. Every minute.
+  I finished 9 out of 9 Biology quizzes with 55 minutes to spare.
+  I had to miss a wonderful breakfast with Julie from From Awkward to Art.  (I'm really disappointed about this, but I had to do those quizzes.
+  Found a new song that I can't wait to lead on Easter Sunday.  here

There were quite a few other things that I could add to this list like being sick, but this post is already bordering on a complant and I've really been working on being positive.


10 comments

  1. Oh how fun!! looks like you all were having a good time at your surprise party!! :) HAPPY belated birthday friend! and lucky!! I absolutely love Julie from awkward to art! hope you two can plan another time to meet ! :) p.s. Im listening to the song right now..hope you feel better soon! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday!! Sounds like you have been busy having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated 30th!!! I am a new follower and found your through Aloha Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

    I'm visiting today from Fun Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey... Just popping over and following through GFC from the Aloha Friday hop. Would love if you can stop by my blog and follow back if you like. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    Happy late Birthday!


    xoxo,
    Melissa
    thisgirlslifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Danette. Let me just say, I LOOOOVE the layout and styling of your blog. It is the perfect mix of flare and simplicity.

    New follower from the blog hop. Hope you can stop by my blog and follow me back.

    Phylicia
    http://heartsncraftsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Newest follower here... via Aloha Friday! I love your blog and was kinda hopin' that you'd pop on by, stay a while, and follow me back if you like what you read!

    Have a great weekend!
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels