Mentor Me, Please.


Hey all you ladies,

I would just like to invite you to this very special night of inspiration at Vision.  Vision is a unique ministry that gives room to the prophetic and provides a safe place to develop God's gifts in your life.  If you are looking for more information check out their Facebook page here.

I know that this night is going to be super exciting and hopefully it will be the start of many mentoring relationships.

I would just like to leave you with a quote that Ashley LeMieux from The Shine Project tweeted yesterday.  It totally challenged me and I think it will you too.  "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~John Quincy Adams

I know that most of us want to leave a lasting impression on people's lives. We want to help them find significance.  What better way to do that than to point them to Christ and His love?

Find a way to do that today.  I know that you will be blessed and inspired to do more tomorrow.

All my love for all my days,
Danette

2 comments

  1. Wow it seems that so much will be done for women in this inspirational night...I will try my best to be there on time...Thanks for inviting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels