Interesting...










I came across a few links that I found incredibly interesting.  I think you will too.  Hope you enjoy.

+ Today is the 25th anniversary of  the Phantom of the Opera.  Congratulations to Andrew Lloyd Webber and the many performers, directors, and front house people who have built this show into a phenomena.

+ As a single woman who's never been pregnant, I've wondered what child birth feels like.  Apparently, I'm not the only one.  Here's a video a two Danish men who underwent a labor symbolization.  Wow is all I can say.

Wheatgrass, eh?  Well, it may not be the most yummy drink, but it's good for you.

+ I don't know about you, but I have several friends with the flu.  How insanely adorable are these get well cards from The Indigo Bunting?!

+ I'm a sucker for office supplies.  What if they could all match?  They can if you use poppin.com.

4 comments

  1. Love these links! I was obsessed with Phantom of the Opera when the movie came out. And I heard about the childbirth simulation on the radio the other day! I'm actually due tomorrow, so will be going through that quite soon! Those get well cards are too cute, and I'm now obsessed and will be doing LOTS of online shopping at that office supply website!!

    Chloe
    http://rainbowsandhoneysuckle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so funny that you mentioned the 25th Anniversary of Phantom! Last night was their big Phantom 25 Gala. My aunt is actually the longest running Christine Dae on Broadway, so she played a big part in the event! My uncle was also the Phantom on Broadway for many years, so this show is really close to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the video with the Danish men and thought it was hilarious. This is why women give birth and not men.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUCH a great idea for a blog post! Just found your blog, and love it! Bookmarking immediately! :)

    Rosie
    www.ciderwithrosiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels