Blogging Values


20 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! It's a good idea to sit down and think about your beliefs on what your blog should be...it's now on my list of things to do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely reminder! Thank you for speaking the truth! Happy Thursday!

    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, and your heart, and your blog! I am so thankful we got hooked up for the ornament swap. I have been greatly encouraged as I read your posts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree. I don`t mind the odd link up post or giveaway, but that`s not all your blog should be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just trying to find the place where I feel I can be my best at.

      Delete
  5. aw thanks for sharing very cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. These values are amazing - you are so wise and I love your direction and passion for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These values are so good. Thanks so much for sharing, Danette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I am a follower and more importantly a reader of yours, and you inspire me. :) See how you claim your award here: http://dalaynadillon.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-would-like-to-thank-academy.html
    Thanks for blogging with meaning.

    Dalayna
    Pointing Up

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked this post. I love the idea of giving your blog a purpose and making it know. Nice to meet a fellow child of God. Bless ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too. I'm really trying to find the place that I can speak to the most.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful blog, and a really lovely post! While giveaways and stuff are fun, I always enjoy reading about people's lives and seeing pictures. That's why I started blogging, you know? To share those things and to connect with other like-minded people.

    Following you now through the GFC Blog Hop. I'm a few days late, but better late than never, right? ;-) I hope you'll stop by and visit me if you get a chance.
    Marie @ Lost and Found ~ Reflections of a Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you have you! And yes, I do know. :) That's part of why I started blogging too.

      Delete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels