Paris Is Always a Good Idea





Tonight I'm going to Paris.

Ok. not literally, but I'm going to Paris just the same.  (In the near future I will be going to Paris, but more on that later.)

Tonight I'll be attending an event with another 1,200 ladies.  This is a fundraising event to raise money for kids camps in Europe.  It is going to be a ton of fun!

As I've been preparing, I'm finding French theme things everywhere so I'd thought I share some.

I hope you enjoy and I hope to have you back in the days to come.  More pictures are forthcoming.

Betty In Paris from Olive Us on Vimeo




7 comments

  1. WOW you do so much for everyone keep up the awesome work chicky!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can't wait to show some pictures from the event.

      Delete
  2. You are going to Paris? That is so cool. I can't wait to hear your plans.
    Second, do you follow design mom? It is her kids that are the OliveUs kids. I love her, and my kids and I always watch each new episode as it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to Paris in September, but tonight was a ladies fundraising event called "Pink N Pretty N Paris." I helped organize it so...

      I didn't know that! And no I wasn't, but I am now. It's kinda funny. I was just reading in Blog Inc. an interview from her.

      Delete
  3. This video is wonderful!!! I'm so spoilt that I don't realize how beautiful is Paris. That so kind to raise money for children! I hope you had a great moment! Bisous

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels